MATERNITY IS IN!!!! CHECK OUT TIPS TO TRYING ON CLOTHES IN THE DRESSING ROOM WITHOUT FEELING OVERWEIGHT OR BLOATED...
1. Try walking into the store with the most confidence; after all, you do have the excuse that you're pregnant to be a little bloated. Really you don't have to feel like a fat-ass haha
2. Try drinking enough water throughout the day. Don't drink it to the point where you piss yourself but just enough. Everytime i drink water i feel a little better about myself.
3. Don't get too close to the mirror in the dressing room not everyone is gonna look at you that closely in reality so don't lower yourself
4. If you get a top thats a light color try getting a darker bottom,like darker shorts or pants have fun with it.
5. Try to accessorize with jewelry as well you'll feel good and look good as well and its a treat for yourself because once baby is here its bye-bye to everything pricey for a while.
6. Try not to try on the same outfit more than once you'll start to notice more and more flaws each time. You'll find an excuse to pick at yourself so DON'T!!!